I have a passion for helping rehab clients. I have experience with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise Continuum Model. This model focuses on correcting postural deviations and overactive or underactive muscles. Generally, programs will consist of strengthening weak muscles, foam rolling and stretching tight ones and doing a lot of mobility and postural work. One on one training is usually the best option for this type of training as it helps me focus strictly on you and what we can do to get you back to a more comfortable life.
What is included?
- A free 1 hr consultation
- Functional Assessments following the CSEP protocols
- 12, 24 or 36+ one on one training sessions
- Personal program tailored to your injury and goals
- Continued support and re-assessments
- Optional communication with physiotherapist/osteopath/massage therapist etc.